Graduate Management Admission Test – GMAT-2015
The Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) is a computer adaptive test which assesses a candidate’s analytical, quantitative, writing, verbal and reading skills in standard written English. This test is taken in preparation for admitting into a graduate management program, such as Mater in Business Administration and Masters in Finance related courses. It is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC).
Over 5,900 programs offered by more than 2,100 universities and institutions use the GMAT score as part of the selection criteria for their programs. Top B- Schools use the test as a criterion for admission into a wide range of graduate management programs, including MBA, Master of Accountancy, and Master of Finance programs. The number of students under 25 appearing for GMAT rose 19% in 2014 from the previous year, according to data from the Graduate Management Admission Council.
|Exam Name||Graduate Management Aptitude Test|
|Type||International Level Screening Test|
|Managed By||Graduate Management Admission Council|
|Qualifying Exam||No specific eligibility criteria
Candidate’s age must be 18+
|Total Number of Registered Candidates||2, 50, 000|
|Universities around the world accepted GMAT||2100|
|Application Fees||15566 INR|
|Maximum Attempt in 1 year `||Not more than 5 times|
- The GMAT Exam 2015 Eligibility is not particularly defined by Graduate Management Admission Council, the conducting body of GMAT.
- GMAT 2015 Eligibility can be stated as any candidate, who is graduate in any discipline from a recognized university or institute is across can take the exam. The candidate’s age should be minimum 18 years.
- If you are between 13 and 17 years old, you must get permission from a parent or legal guardian. If you do need permission, you must provide written proof of your guardian’s consent prior to scheduling the exam.
- Candidate must wait at least 31 days after you take the exam before you can take it again.
- The GMAT eligibility criterion may vary from institute to institute but that is applicable only after the candidate has cleared GMAT Test.
GMAT is a round the year exam where the candidates have the flexibility to take the exam on any day depending on the availability and time slot
There are four modes of registration for the GMAT-Telephone, Fax, Postal Mail and Online Registration. Candidate can register by phone only if he is using International Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard, and American Express).
If you looking to find a good course,then this is one of the good choice for you. If you want to get the full details of GMAT,you can easily get the full details here..